Are You Ready to Buy a New Home?
A very important step in the home-buying process is to get pre-qualified for a mortgage. This will give us an idea of the price range you can afford. We’ll match you with one of our available homes or connect with you a licensed agent who can assist in finding the best deal on a home that is right for you.
Getting pre-qualified will require that you provide a lender with some basic information on your income, assets, and debt. We can arrange to have this done for you at no cost.
Another benefit in getting pre-qualified is that it is an expression of your seriousness in purchasing a home, which may be a deciding factor in a situation of competing offers from other not-yet qualified buyers on your dream home.
Enter your information below and we will get in touch with your shortly, or call us at (510) 929-1600
- Rent is about to go up again—here’s why
- Surging New-Home Prices Shut Out Low-End Buyers
- With many Americans house rich, here are the best ways to tap your home for cash
- The Golden Age Of Multifamily Investing
- Soaring lumber prices add $36,000 to the cost of a new home, and a fierce land grab is only making it worse